You will not believe which ingredients are these excellent protein muffins are from.
Ingredients for 10 muffins
- 200 g white beans (cooked or cans)
- 2 tbsp of gluten-free oats
- 1.5 banana
- 1 tbsp of vanilla protein (I used Nuzest vanilla protein)
- 10 drops of vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp of nuts cream (for example from Lifelike)
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 dc of almond milk (quantity as needed)
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 4 squares of 80% chocolate
- nuts for decoration
Put all the ingredients in the blender and mix it thoroughly into a smooth, slightly liquid consistency. In the end, add chopped dark chocolate. Whoever wants to make extra fluffy muffins can separate and whip egg whites and finally mix it into the mass. Fill muffins cups, decorate them with nuts and bake in a preheated oven at 175 ° C for about 20 minutes.
Muffins are great option to welcome friends or family or as a nutritionally nourishing snack for coffee time. Certainly, they are also interesting for fitness fans because of their high protein content 🙂