High protein chocolate balls can be your tasty snack during the afternoon. It can help you eliminate your sugar cravings in the evening.
Ingredients for big 10 balls
- 4 tbsp of chocolate protein powder (I use PEScience vegan protein or Nuzest Clean Lean Protein)
- 2 tbsp of almond, sunflower and pumpkin melted seeds mix
- 1 tbsp of psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp of raw cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of cashew cream
- 1 tbsp of coconut cream
- 1 tbsp of carob
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- a pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup of filtered water
- desiccated coconut (optional)
Put all the ingredients in the blender and blend it until they are really well combined. The dough can make 1 big ball in your blender. Make 10 small balls and you can wrap it in the coconut. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.