Super easy buns are a great choice also for paleo or LCHF diet
Ingredients for 5 buns
- 50 g of almond flour (ground almonds)
- 50 g of pumpkin flour (ground pumpkin seed)
- 1 tbsp of psyllium husk
- 1 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of flax seeds
- 50 g of natural protein powder (I use Nuzest Clean Lean protein)
- 1 tsp of baking powder without phosphates
- 150-200 ml of water
- a pinch of salt
- Mix all the ingredients and pour 150 ml of water. Allow the mix to stand for 30 minutes. If it is necessary to add a rest of the water.
- Create buns from the dough. Place them on a baking sheet with a baking paper.
- Bake them in a preheated oven at 175 ° C for about 25 minutes until the buns are well-baked.
Buns can be stored in the freezer and then you can just pull them out on the pan and the lunch sandwich is ready in 10 minutes 😉