Are you in a hurry and do you want to enjoy cold but healthy breakfast during Summer days? Try this superfoods chia chocolate overnight pudding. Just open your fridge in the morning and the tasty breakfast is ready 😉
- 3 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tsp of raw cocoa powder
- 1 cup of unsweetened almond or 1/2 cup of coconut milk from a can and filtered water
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder (for bigger amount of protein – I used Clean Lean Chocolate Protein)
- 1/3 of banana, optional for more carbs
- Decoration: strawberries, blueberries, cacao beans, coconut slices, chia seeds, etc.
Put all the ingredients into the blender and blend it lightly. Pour the liquid porridge into the bowl (into the glass “to go” version) and put it in the fridge for the night. In the morning you can decorate it by your favourite decoration 🙂